This page covers mostly the groups for whom I have worked with regularly over the last 10 years or so. I am also including sites of photographers who I admire and additionally sites I would personally recommend.
Disclaimer: This website contains links to other organisations, however, we will accept neither responsibility nor liability for the content and use of linked websites. Furthermore, we make no representations, or warranties, in respect of the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to, those resources.
If you have a new link you would like adding, please contact the webmaster via the Contact Us page.
- Motorcycle Action Group: The lobbying group who campaign for the rights of all motorcyclists in the UK http://www.mag-uk.org/
- Magic Action Promotions: This fine body of people put on three fabulous motorcycle rallies throughout the summer. https://www.magicactiononline.co.uk/
- Squires Cafe Bar: Just off the old A1 close to Sherburn-in-Elmet Nth Yorkshire, camping, events and regular meet ups, it also has Speedstyle motorcycle equipment on the site too https://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/
- Jem Speedshop: Situated in Batley West Yorkshire, great food, clothing and motorcycle sales. https://www.jemspeedshop.co.uk/
- Satans Slaves Yorkshire: The club organise the Yorkshire Rock & Bike Show and I have been photographing the show since 2011, the YR&BS goes from strength to strength and is held at Squires Cafe Bar in August each year now running for three days it’s a welcoming family friendly atmosphere. https://www.facebook.com/satansslavesyorkshire/
- Naughty Step Studio: The man to go to for boudoir photography, Stephens use of lighting is second to none and I admire him greatly. https://www.facebook.com/nstepstudio/
- Baz Groom: An exceptional gig and portrait photographer who I greatly admire. https://www.facebook.com/baz.groom
- Darkside Sound and Lighting: Superb sound and lighting solutions https://www.facebook.com/DarksideSoundAndLighting/
- Warehouse 23 and Birdwell Venue: Big names and local talent at both venues, one in Wakefield the other on the outskirts of Barnsley. https://warehouse23.co.uk/ https://birdwellvenue.com/